A life insurance policy is an easy way to set aside funds for your family to continue to maintain their standard of living even after you have passed. So, in exchange for premiums (payments), the insurance company provides a lump-sum payment, known as a death benefit, to a beneficiary(s) in the event of the insured’s death. It is never too late to look into life insurance and it is vital to do so to protect your family.
By purchasing a Life Insurance Policy you can help your family:
- Continue to pay the home mortgage.
- Maintain their standard of living.
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, final expenses, etc.
- Create a fund for a grandchild's college education.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
There are many varieties of life insurance — Term Life, Universal Life, and Whole Life Insurance. Contact us and we'll help explain your options, provide quote illustrations, and help you determine which would be the best fit for you.